Thursday, February 2, 2012

EDSS 541
Reading Reflection #6  CREATE a Personal Learning Network

So far my PLN consists of .......me & Carl.

No, not really.  I just get a little punchy after a few hours at the laptop.

My primary communications with my ITU team, my OSL, CT and US, still happen by way of e-mail, as does much of my communication with the professors in the program.

I can communicate with everybody in the program via our various blogs, and there are a few still who use the evening cohort Facebook page.  I've got diigo and twitter accounts happening, tweetdeck installed, and am slowly but surely learning how to use them.

It would be great to expand my digital network out beyond the world of CSUSM.  I've a lot of friends & acquaintances who are teachers and have been valuable sources of advice and support in the flesh & blood world, but I don't communicate with many of those folks digitally very often.

1 comment: